Overhead Conveyor System
TUKU overhead conveyor is a type of material handling equipment that is used to transport items or products along a horizontal path, typically overhead, using a series of carriers or pallets that are suspended from a moving chain or cable. Overhead conveyors are commonly used in manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution facilities to move products and materials from one location to another. They can be used to transport a variety of items, including boxes, containers, pallets, and other products, and can be designed to handle different load capacities and speeds. Overhead conveyors can be powered by electricity, hydraulics, or other forms of energy, and can be designed to be manually or automatically operated.
There are several types of overhead conveyors, including:
- Monorail conveyors: These conveyors consist of a single beam or rail, from which carriers are suspended using chains, hooks, or other attachments.
- Power and free conveyors: These conveyors use a separate power chain to propel carriers along the conveyor, and a separate free chain to support the load.
- Enclosed track conveyors: These conveyors consist of a track that is fully enclosed in a tube or box, which helps to protect the carriers and the products being conveyed.
- I-beam conveyors: These conveyors use a series of I-beam rails to support the carriers and the load.
- Chain conveyors: These conveyors use a chain to move carriers or pallets along the conveyor.
- Belt conveyors: These conveyors use a belt to move carriers or products along the conveyor.
- Accumulating conveyors: These conveyors are designed to temporarily store or accumulate products or materials at specific points along the conveyor.
- Spiral conveyors: These conveyors use a spiral path to move products or materials vertically or horizontally.
- Inverted conveyors: These conveyors are designed to carry products or materials beneath the conveyor, rather than above it.
- Vertical conveyors: These conveyors are designed to move products or materials vertically, rather than horizontally.
Benefits to using overhead conveyors
Improved efficiency: Overhead conveyors can help to improve the efficiency of material handling operations by allowing products and materials to be moved quickly and easily from one location to another.
Increased productivity: By automating the movement of products and materials, overhead conveyors can help to increase the overall productivity of a facility.
Enhanced safety: Overhead conveyors can help to reduce the risk of injury to workers by eliminating the need for manual lifting and handling of heavy items.
Reduced labor costs: By automating material handling tasks, overhead conveyors can help to reduce the need for manual labor, which can lead to lower labor costs.
Increased storage capacity: Overhead conveyors can help to increase the amount of storage space available in a facility by allowing products and materials to be stored in areas that would otherwise be unusable.
Improved product quality: Overhead conveyors can help to reduce the risk of damage to products during handling, which can improve product quality.
Increased flexibility: Overhead conveyors can be easily reconfigured or modified to meet changing material handling needs, making them highly flexible.
Overhead Conveyor Customized Design
Overhead Conveyor Related Solutions
Golf Bag Conveyor
Car Spoiler Conveyor
Fire Compartment Conveyor
Discover the 6 Benefits of Using an Overhead Conveyor in Your Material Handling System
Denim Jeans Drying Conveyor
Suit Jacket Conveyor
Overhead Conveyor for Vertical Farming Take Every Inch for Growing
Overhead Conveyors for Inbound and Outbound Processing
Garment Conveyor Overpass Cross Building Bridge Corridor
Wheel Barrow Trolley Lift Flip Dumping Machine
Paper Pulp Molding Drying Conveyor
Hanger On Hanger-Hook Adapter Use for Overhead Conveyor
Guitar Conveyor-Music Instrument Display and Manufacture
Light duty Electrified Monorail System EMS
Overhead Conveyor Vidoes
Overhead Chain Conveyor
Overhead Conveyor Types
Overhead Conveyor Technology
Overhead Conveyor Solution